Vitalpkage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vitalpkage

Vitalpkage fourms Thanks for joining are 525 server

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
That Pure
Il A G S Il
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Il A G S Il

Il A G S Il

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 am

Username: Il A G S Il

1.) I believe i should have the privolidge of being a moderator on this great server.

2.)If i was a moderator i would report ALL abusers and try to make the server more fun (if possible),

3.)I believe i would make a good moderator as i am online quite often, I try to respect ALL other players even though sometimes i can be quite offensive and i have been playing for a while therefore i have a good idea of what the server should be like.

4.)If i become i moderator i will not abuse any of my staff privolages.

5.)I HAVE made a pk'ing video recently with the download link for the server in the discription.Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkusKmN_gI

6.)I also have invited freinds to play this server (i guess thats advertising) Unfortunatly only one of my freinds have played (so far) Alex315315. I shall keep advertising to freinds and to the community to increase the numbers on this server.

Yours Truelly

Il A G S Il

P.S. This is my first moderator appeal so i dont expect to get it at the moment. but i will keep on trying.

Last edited by Il A G S Il on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That Pure

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 am

Supported. Your Always Online Pking. I Would Suggested You As a Hidden Mod. Wink

They Wont Suspect A Thing >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duck

duck

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 am

That Pure wrote:
Supported. Your Always Online Pking. I Would Suggested You As a Hidden Mod. Wink

There is no such a thing as a hidden mod.

On topic:

I don't think you are ready for mod yet. You should help people, don't use any offensive language and be active. But I will keep you in my mind Wink.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
bot v2

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm

i agree whit duck. i dont think u deserv mod, YET. but u can try make some advist vids ect then u might get Wink
Back to top Go down
rly att

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm

ii ags you know i got no beef with you. But people may make fun of you, but honestly i think you deserve modderator, your a great pker, you follow rules, your the only person i don't have to remind you of rules, your fresh, i think you should really get it. Supported
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 am

duck wrote:
That Pure wrote:

There is no such a thing as a hidden mod.

On topic:

I don't think you are ready for mod yet. You should help people, don't use any offensive language and be active. But I will keep you in my mind Wink.

Good luck.
wtf do you mean "you will keep him in mind" at the end of the day its up to mike

btw i support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il A G S Il - Moderator Application   Il A G S Il - Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Il A G S Il - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1