Vitalpkage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vitalpkage

Vitalpkage fourms Thanks for joining are 525 server

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::RLY ATT"S:: mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rly att

::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Empty
PostSubject: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

1. User name: Rly Att

2. How I will help out the server: Ok, the way i help out Player is by helping newcomers, telling them how to make money, also to keep peace between every single player.Respect them, talk to them if they need help, solve problems, stop big nuisiances. Not to mention make friends (:.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff?: I have had precious staff experience in a few (3) server's i will not name them because that would be classed as advertising other server's, 2 of the server's is currently still online, first 1 currently has over 300 players daily and more, the second server is fairly new and currently has 50 players, 3rd but not least the server has been cut off due to stupidity from other mods that ruined the game by dropping all rares, which resulted in a server re-do all previous players quit due to loosing their items and i do not wish to see that happen here.

4. What I Like about the server: what i like about this server is that, the players are friendly and helpful, the items (Custom's & Rare's) and not to mention the great staff you have right now. Not to mention the great staff we have here at pkerpwn. (ily mikeee.)

5. How long have you been playing?: I believe i have been playing when this server re opened again. I like to see 5+ players everyday... telling them how good this server is. I like to make this server get built up and make it the best rsps out there/ (which it is already, thansk to our coder dennis, hoster mike, rearer, xx gf3d xx, owner fred. i love you all for making this server coming alive.. i have a special place between my heart for ya'l!"

6. Have you had Experience in staff?(screenshot,video): I will try and find some screen shots and add them as soon as possible as i mentioned before i no longer play those servers

7. Other Commets: I would like to say that, if i get accepted ill be happy and do as much as possible to turn this server into the busiest and best RSPS out there, but if i dont get accepted, ill understand but ill still try and help out, because the server i play i want it to be the best out there! (which again is allready (:.)

10. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: I dont know who would recommend me for staff, Rearer probably. (Mike's Oppinun,,, I would recommend him for staff. Also EDITED by MIKE)
i would like to thank every1 and any1 that reads my mod application, THANK YOU

Last edited by mike on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by MIKE)
Back to top Go down
mike

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:12 am

APPROVED!

I am going to edit your fourm to make it look better but other then that great job. You have done some miss spelling (alot looks like) I will fix it but other then that ill keep the fourm up for like mabey 5 days then i will lock it. Please contniue to advertise. OO 1 more thing cedric is NOT the coder and im NOT the hoster. Dennis is the coder bonesaw (logan) is the hoster and im just owner of it all with help of logan.

Reguards,
Owner Mike

Ps: GL on mod
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am

omfg?
Back to top Go down
rearer

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:14 pm

I like this and i trust rly att.
I support this even though mike already approved it.

kind regards,
nathan
Back to top Go down
mike

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 pm

APPROVED! AGAIN

LMFAO

Reguards,
Owner Mike
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am

you choose the fucking wrong guy trust me
Back to top Go down
mike

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:55 am

actrully i am not... i do monitor alot of my staff thank you.

Reguads,
Owner mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application   ::RLY ATT"S:: mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::RLY ATT"S:: mod application
Page 1 of 1