Vitalpkage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vitalpkage

Vitalpkage fourms Thanks for joining are 525 server

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omgs3xy

ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN application   ADMIN application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 pm

[i] hello this is omgs3xy and i am here to ask mike to make me mod/admin and here is the stuff i could help with and or do
i am really nice to ppl. (i gave 4 ppl claws Surprised ) i love the client and the coding Smile great staff and players. i WOULD NOT EVER ABUSE MY mod/admin possion like doing ::kill. i have been co on other servers. and i advertised for them. (for some reason my vids wont upload on yt so i cant right now) the most reason i like this server is: how it is almost nothing like runescape, i like that because ppl join ps's cause they got hacked or they dont like runescape or they think runescape to hard 2 get items and money.ect.ect. but i hope i made ur day with this letter. i will really apreciate mod/admin.

Back to top Go down
cobra

cobra

ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN application   ADMIN application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

oh ya u made my day (XP) Razz
Back to top Go down
rly att

ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN application   ADMIN application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm not really sure about your application, i've only seen you once and you were begging for mod, idk i should say play more.
Back to top Go down
mike

ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN application   ADMIN application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 pm

DISAPPROVED!

Your topic mod/admin app is not in the mod app. or admin app. section. Thanks for trying, you may try again in the mod/admin app section. Like rly att i havent even seen you.

Reguards,
Owner Mike

PS: LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO rly att when i clicked send for this message you did to at the same time... lol so i modifyed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN application   ADMIN application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN application
Page 1 of 1